From Map of UTM Implementation
This is an informational website of the Global UTM Association (hereafter "GUTMA"). The content of this site is being provided freely, and no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site, the owners of the servers upon which it is housed, individual contributors to these pages, or project administrators, sysops or anyone else connected with this project subject to your claims against them directly. You are granted a limited license to copy anything from this site under the Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit to GUTMA, and indicate if changes were made.
- You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise stated, GUTMA sites are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of such rights, nor can GUTMA grant rights to use otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such intangible property is at your own risk.
For further information, please contact us.
Unmanned Traffic Management. A system of systems, interacting with each other to inform pilots about flight conditions, to authorise operations and to track drones.