ACJA’s technical work aims to move the conversation beyond the potential and feasibility of cellular, by detailing specific methods and metrics.
- Informative conversation between the communities, to reduce misunderstandings.
- Curating cross-community standards contributions into the Standard Development Organizations (SDO’s) of each community, to reduce misalignments between them.
Work Tasks in progress include measures to:
- Take advantage of the fact that cellular spectrum is managed spectrum;
- Provide a standards framework for the use of cellular in aviation;
- Provide a “common language” of documented key performance indicators (KPI) between the two communities.
Further technical details are explained in the ACJA introductory presentation.