Intel – Jones Farm Conference Center (JFCC)
Address: 2111 NE 25th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124, USA
See on map
Intel’s Jones Farm (JF) campus is located in Hillsboro, Oregon and began operating in 1982. The work on campus includes chip design, the development of internet communications and video conferencing products, in addition to office work.
- By car from City of Portland, via US-26 W highway
- By public transportation from City of Portland (across Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro) by ‘Max’ Light Rail and Intel bus
- Get off at ‘Fair Complex/ Hillsboro Airport’ Max Station for the conference venue.
- Intel provides shuttle service to and from their campuses and the nearby light rail stations. The service schedule for Jones Farm starts at the Fair Complex/ Hillsboro Airport Max Station at 7:00 AM and the last AM pickup is at 10:00 AM. It picks up at JF3 at 3:56 PM and the last pickup is at 6:59 PM. The service uses 37 passenger New Flyer transit buses with addition standing room as an option. There is signage to indicate they are Intel shuttle buses. Please arrive at the shuttle stop a few minutes early.
- The shuttle service is open to all Intel employees, contractors, and visitors.
Venue – TBC in Downtown Portland
Getting there: we will provide shuttle service from JFCC to the reception venue, then back to Hillsboro.
Use public transportation – hotels around ‘Fair Complex/ Hillsboro Airport’ Max Station
Move around by car – hotels closer to US-26 W highway
Stay in Portland City Center
Travel to Portland
Visit the USA – The official travel site of the USA. US entry requirements and other FAQs to travel to the US.
Official Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) application website by U.S. Customs and Border Protection – All eligible international travelers who wish to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) must apply for authorization.
FlyPDX – Portland International Airport
Have more time to spend around?
Top 10 reasons to visit Portland, OR
Travel Portland – Visitor information portal.