The next opportunity to feel the pulse of the UTM industry is coming to Europe: GUTMA Annual Conference is taking place in Madrid on June 5-6, 2018 at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. The goal of this year’s event is twofold.
We will tackle some hard challenges facing UTM. For instance,
- we will define how UTM services can best support the digitalization of airspace risk assessment (SORA),
- we will suggest some promising mechanisms to ensure safe and efficient access to high-value/high-density airspace, and
- we will explore how UTM could soon also be used for manned operations.
The day will start with a
- live UTM demo organized by two of our Spanish members: EVERIS and ENAIRE. After discussing the demo,
- we will turn to local UTM with topics such as
- the role of local authorities in UTM and
- drones as a key part of a smart city.
We just announced the first speakers. More will be announced soon. Participating is not only a great opportunity to meet leading UTM stakeholders, it is also a chance to shape the agenda of the association, since the outputs of the conference will be used to inform our activities in the year to come.
Enjoy a 20% discount until May 18 using the code GUTMA-Friends.
For more information and registration, visit the event website here.