Join Our Association
The Global UTM Association (GUTMA) fosters an ecosystem of innovative service and smart mobility providers in a fair global drone services market. Our organization works to create an aligning framework, where ATM and UTM can converge. By being a GUTMA member, you can participate in the policy making process affecting your business and exchange expertise with your peers around the world.
- Contribute to experts’ working groups, directly influencing the industry’s policy and standards
- Receive regular industry updates and standards reports
- Participate in networking, members-only events with industry leaders
What challenges for the UTM ecosystem?
Stakeholders from the drone/UTM industry should closely cooperate to tackle the challenges ahead. GUTMA members have the competence and knowledge to interact with Regulatory Bodies, Standard Developing Organizations (SDOs) and complementary industries. GUTMA can anticipate and overcome any obstacles that might slow down the establishment of a fair drone services market. From market fairness to standards convergence, GUTMA is producing concerted answers to the most pressing concerns impacting the sector:
- What technologies are mature and can be validated to satisfy the safety performance requirements?
- How can technologies from non-aviation industries seamlessly blend in drone and UTM technologies?
- What regulatory frameworks are developing across the world and how are these implemented?
- What role for UTM to advance Urban Air Mobility in smart cities?
- What are the obstacles to become UTM service providers?
- Will the rules effectively deliver fair and competitive UTM/U-Space markets?
GUTMA’s Publications, Events and Achievements
Conditions to the full,
honorary and associate
- Full members of the Association can be natural or legal persons engaged in the fields of UTM or similar matters.
- Associate members can only be natural persons engaged in the fields of UTM or similar matters. They shall have no right to vote or to take part in elections. They shall be entitled to be on the Board. They shall also be members of working groups, committees or sub-committees by invitation of the chairman, unless stated otherwise in the Article of Association.
- Honorary members can only be natural persons. Honorary membership is only available by invitation of the board. It is reserved to persons who have made sustained and outstanding contributions to the fields of UTM or similar matters. Honorary members shall have no right to vote or to take part in elections. They shall be members of working groups, committees or sub-committees by invitation of the chairman, unless stated otherwise in the Article of Association.
Join the leading Association in the UTM sector
Become a member of GUTMA. Take advantage of technical expertise, insights from the industry and networking activities to influence the sector’s policy and take a leading role in UAS integration. Choose the membership option that best suits your needs and discover how GUTMA can help your business thrive.