We are pleased to announce that our association will attend the Amsterdam Drone Week taking place on 29-31 March 2022. The hybrid event will focus on Urban Air Mobility, Integrated Skies and Digital Infrastructure, as well as Policy & Regulations and Use-cases solutions. GUTMA Secretary-General Koen De Vos and GUTMA members will take an active role in multiple panels:
Tuesday – 29 March
- 11:00am – 12:00pm CET | Koen De Vos to moderate: Launch Global Cities and Region Coalition (announcement) [with WEF, EU Smart Cities Marketplace]
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm CET | Koen De Vos to moderate: UIC2 Forum: Sustainable Urban (Air) Mobility Plan [with European Commission]
Wednesday – 30 March
- 09:30am – 10:30am CET | Koen De Vos to speak: Global Airspace Integration: innovative and fair [with founder ADW, CANSO]
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm CET | Koen De Vos to speak: UAM Funding & Investment: governance and finance [with Eurocontrol, ANWB]
- Time TBC | Expert theatres: Dedicated GUTMA session
More information on additional speaking sessions by GUTMA will be announced shortly.
Willing to meet our Secretary-General? You can take advantage of the planned event and fix an appointment by sending an e-mail to the GUTMA Secretariat or directly to Koen De Vos.
Read the full programme of the Amsterdam Drone Week at this link.